The EdgeTier Mission
At EdgeTier, we’re driven to optimise contact centre metrics with our customer service software by reducing handling times, lowering queue lengths, lowering abandon rates and increasing customer satisfaction scores. Our AI software is built to assist and empower contact centre managers and agents to skyrocket customer experience performance.
Along the way, we’ve had success with a host of internationally known contact centres. Our AI is built to help contact centres improve efficiently and scale email and chat using AI and automation.
An example of one such success stories Yapstone, a busy, multilingual marketplace. We hope you enjoy it.
Client Background: Yapstone
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, with a marketplace customer care team based in Ireland, Yapstone are a leading global payments company. Yapstone offers a complete payments solution for marketplaces, and platforms that help their customers to increase revenue and deliver better margins. Operating in a busy contact centre environment, Yapstone operates in a constantly evolving space, dealing with sensitive payment-related queries from their large customer base.
Unlocking the power of AI to scale
Edgetier empowers Yapstone to handle marketplace queries that often involved both customers and suppliers in multiple languages and regions.
The EdgeTier team rapidly deployed our next-generation email and chat technology to greatly improve the Yapstone customer service processes.
Since the AI deployment, Yapstone has had radical improvements in a number of areas including:
- A reduction in the reliance on customer service calls.
- A reduction in the time agents spent on complex manual processes.
- The ability to consistently deliver high-quality chat and email customer care at scale.
In This Customer story You’ll Learn the following:
- How to find a more scalable way to deliver high-quality chat and email.
- How to improve customer care and to reduce the reliance on calls.
- The recipe used by Yapstone to reduce the time agents spend on complex manual processes.
- How to handle marketplace queries that often involved both customers and suppliers.
- How to reduce the cost of delivering multi-lingual support.
- How a data-led approach can transform customer understanding and team performance.