The EdgeTier Mission
At EdgeTier, we’re on a mission to help contact centres with a technology-driven approach. We are driven to optimise contact centre metrics with our customer service software by reducing handling times, lowering queue lengths, lowering abandon rates and increasing customer satisfaction scores.
Our AI software is built to empower contact centre managers and agents to unlock the promise and potential of a great customer experience.
To get you on the road to soaring CSAT scores, we’ve pulled together this great case study featuring a world-leading B2B technology organisation: CarTrawler.
Embracing AI to scale Contact Centre Cartrawler:
CarTrawler is the world’s leading B2B technology provider of car hire and mobility services to the travel industry, supporting over 2,000 travel partners, 2,500 transport suppliers and almost one billion end customers. CarTrawler’s rapid growth brought several key challenges, particularly in the area of customer care.
This case study will show you how CarTrawler used EdgeTier’s AI-enabled agent assist to revolutionise their contact centre performance, winning, ‘Best Use Of Technology’ at the CCMA Awards in the process.
In This Customer Story You’ll Learn How EdgeTier empowered CarTrawler to:
- Scale customer care costs.
- Deliver high-quality chat and email service.
- Provide worldwide 24/7 support.
- How AI is leveraged in a Multi-lingual environment (20+ languages).
- Optimise the contact centre for busy peak season with up to 50% increase in contact volumes.
- Seamlessly deal with a complex mix of customer contact reasons.
- Effectively use data to make data-driven decisions.
- Maintain high customer support standards with AI.
- Move away from an inflexible customer care system.
- Embrace automation and data visibility.
- Find a recipe to reduce the time agents spend on complex manual processes.
- Gain a deeper understanding of customers.
- Greatly improve team performance.