Design the interfaces that seamlessly blend artificial and human intelligence.
Help make AI in customer care more human.
At EdgeTier, we build software that supercharges customer care teams by seamlessly blending AI, automation and people. Our customers are ambitious organisations that want to deliver high-quality personalised customer service at scale. EdgeTier’s software works intelligently to ensure that customer care staff can deliver personalised and contextual interactions each time a customer connects with them.
The opportunity is huge, and we believe that in 10 years time there won’t be a customer care organisation in the world that isn’t using machine learning and intelligent software at its core. We are very much at the start of our journey and have a huge opportunity to seize. We hope that you can help us get there.
About This Role
At EdgeTier, we are first and foremost technology enthusiasts. We use the latest methodologies and tooling to build world-class software and place a strong emphasis on excellent user experience. We are continually adding new features to our products as well as reviewing and enhancing our existing features to make our software intuitive to use for our customers.
We are seeking a UX designer to join our team. In this role you will:
- Work on a wide range of features and functionality for EdgeTier’s user interfaces
- Interact directly with the company founders, developers, and our customers to gather requirements and produce designs
- Introduce UX best practices into the company
- Use any software of your choice to work with
- Optionally work on UI projects
You would be a fit for this role if you:
- Like solving important problems in a crucial part of EdgeTier’s product
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving a range of subject matter experts
- Have anything from 2–6 years of UX experience
- Bonus if you have some experience in UI design