Sales Growth / Sales Development Representative
Bring the latest advances in AI to the contact centre industry globally
Help make AI in customer care more human.
At EdgeTier, we help customer care teams by seamlessly blending AI, automation and people. Our award-winning technology helps some of the most innovative companies in the world to deliver better quality customer service and to understand their customers better.
We have a huge opportunity to seize. We hope that you can help us get there.
About This Role
EdgeTier are a fast-growing company operating in an exciting market. Our technology is loved by our customers and we are now seeking to further accelerate growth of our customer base. This is a unique opportunity to be amongst the first dedicated sales and marketing hires and you will take a lead role in seeking and delivering new customers for EdgeTier.
We are looking for someone who can identify and prospect high-potential new customers, work directly with the senior management team of EdgeTier, and help shape our overall go to market strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and prospect high potential new customers and grow new revenue
- Help define our go-to-market strategy and lead its execution
- Develop, launch and test new outbound campaigns
- Input into all aspects of the sales function, from content creation to lead generation and from pricing to marketing
- Work directly with the senior management team of EdgeTier
- Have a real-impact on the future of EdgeTier
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- A track record of top performance
- An ability to adapt quickly in a high-growth start-up environment
- A self-starter mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an emerging company where everybody is crucial to us achieving our goals. We like to treat our team right. We offer:
- A flexible working environment. Our team can work semi-remotely, fully remotely, or completely from our Dublin based office
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Flexible holidays
- A fun, enjoyable and challenging work environment
- Lots of room for career growth
- Paid tuition for career related courses