Business Development Exec
Bring the latest advances in AI to the contact centre industry globally
Help make AI in customer care more human.
At EdgeTier, we build software that supercharges customer care teams by seamlessly blending AI, automation and people. Our customers are ambitious organisations that want to deliver high-quality personalised customer service at scale. EdgeTier’s software works intelligently to ensure that customer care staff can deliver personalised and contextual interactions each time a customer connects with them.
The opportunity is huge, and we believe that in 10 years time there won’t be a customer care organisation in the world that isn’t using machine learning and intelligent software at its core. We are very much at the start of our journey and have a huge opportunity to seize. We hope that you can help us get there.
About This Role
EdgeTier are fast-growing company operating in an exciting market. Our technology is loved by our customers and we are now seeking to accelerate growth of our customer base. This is a unique opportunity to be amongst the first dedicated commercial hires and you will take a lead role in seeking and delivering new customers for EdgeTier.
We are data-driven and analytical and are looking for someone who can identify and prospect high-potential new customers, work directly with the senior management team of EdgeTier, and help shape our overall go to market strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and prospect high potential new customers and help to grow new revenue
- Guide customers through their first contact with EdgeTier and educate them about how our technology can dramatically improve their customer support organisation
- Have ample room to grow and become a leader in the EdgeTier commercial team
- Work directly with the senior management team of EdgeTier
- Have a real-impact on the future of EdgeTier
You would be a fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company
- A track record of top performance
- An ability to adapt quickly in a high-growth start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter mentality
- Some start-up experience
- Experience in organisation / monitoring of a sales process and pipeline
- Experience in directly working with, and presenting to, customers
- A strong interest in technology and an ability to grasp and explain technical concepts