Marketing Lead – Demand Generation
Bring the latest advances in AI to the contact centre industry globally
Help make AI in customer care more human.
At EdgeTier, we build software that supercharges customer care teams by seamlessly blending AI, automation and people. Our customers are ambitious organisations that want to deliver high-quality personalised customer service at scale. EdgeTier’s software works intelligently to ensure that customer care staff can deliver personalised and contextual interactions each time a customer connects with them.
The opportunity is huge, and we believe that in 10 years time there won’t be a customer care organisation in the world that isn’t using machine learning and intelligent software at its core. We are very much at the start of our journey and have a huge opportunity to seize. We hope that you can help us get there.
About This Role
We’re looking for a creative thinker who is results-driven, who also has hands-on demand generation and growth marketing experience at a B2B software company. You’ll be involved in defining and executing a marketing strategy that delivers growth and revenue. We’ll depend on you to create great content, promote our vision, as well as deeply understand our customers.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be someone who can understand the big picture, as well as roll up your sleeves and execute. You’ll work directly with the senior management team of EdgeTier and be key in defining and executing our overall marketing strategy. You’ll be consistently experimenting, measuring and improving our approach to marketing, and be a key driver of growth in a fast-expanding company.
- Spend time understanding our market and help refine our ideal target customer types
- Be responsible for creating content across a variety of mediums including blog posts, case-studies, webinars, e-guides, videos etc.
- Experiment, measure and iterate in order to consistently improve our content and messaging
- Work closely with the sales team and founding team to collaboratively grow pipeline
You would be a fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a B2B software company
- A track record in using marketing for demand generation
- A track record of high performance, never settling for ‘good enough’
- An ability to adapt quickly in a high-growth start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A relevant third level degree
It would also be beneficial (but not required) if you have:
- Some start-up experience
- Experience in creating and running online advertising campaigns (Google / LinkedIn, etc)
- An interest in technology and an ability to grasp and explain technical concepts
- An itching desire to change the ‘About EdgeTier’ section of this job spec to tell a better story!