React Frontend Software Engineer
Build the interfaces that seamlessly blend artificial and human intelligence.
Help make AI in customer care more human.
At EdgeTier, we build software that supercharges customer care teams by seamlessly blending AI, automation and people. Our customers are ambitious organisations that want to deliver high-quality personalised customer service at scale. EdgeTier’s software works intelligently to ensure that customer care staff can deliver personalised and contextual interactions each time a customer connects with them.
The opportunity is huge, and we believe that in 10 years time there won’t be a customer care organisation in the world that isn’t using machine learning and intelligent software at its core. We are very much at the start of our journey and have a huge opportunity to seize. We hope that you can help us get there.
About This Role
At EdgeTier, we are first and foremost technology enthusiasts. We use the latest methodologies and tooling to build world-class software and place a strong emphasis on excellent user experience. In this role, you’ll work on a critical component of EdgeTier’s software, rapidly iterating on functionality to create intuitive and impactful experiences for our user base.
While working at EdgeTier you will continuously be exposed to new technologies and will deploy them in real-world environments. As a member of the technical team, you will be consistently evaluating and recommending new technologies that will form part of our products.
We are seeking React / Typescript developers to join our team. In this role you will:
- Work on a wide range of features and functionality for EdgeTier’s user interfaces
- Develop, design, and maintain a number of React applications
- Work with backend developers in designing out APIs
- Work closely with the remainder of the engineering team to ensure that EdgeTier’s product delivers best-in-class functionality
You would be a fit for this role if you:
- Like solving important problems in a crucial part of EdgeTier’s product
- Are adaptable to work on new problems using new technologies
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving a range of subject matter experts
- Have 2+ years of front-end development experience
- Have at least one year’s experience using React professionally
- Have at least six months experience using TypeScript professionally
- Are proficient with Git or other code versioning tools