EdgeTier have developed a revolutionary AI product for customer service centres and are now growing their team to support sales of this product in the UK, US, and Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to be amongst the first hires in a growing company and be part of an exciting and highly skilled team who are changing the nature of customer support.
EdgeTier are an analytics and software company based in Dublin. We build software that helps customer support teams be more productive and efficient. These products and services are built using the latest techniques of machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, NLP and software development. The product results in significant efficiency improvements for customer service departments, and now EdgeTier are actively building their client base both in and outside Ireland.
As a business development executive, you will be involved in the entire sales process at EdgeTier, from market scoping, identification of sales prospects, initial contact, sales pitching, right through to development of proposals and closing deals. You'll be leading enterprise sales on multiple clients across several countries. This role will be diverse and exciting, and you'll help grow EdgeTier sales pipelines, revenues, and our competitive advantage as we scale outside of Ireland.
We need a business development officer who understands technology, understands business, and can join us on an exciting journey to bring our new products to a global market. This is a mid-level, full-time position based in Dublin, Ireland, which will be paid at market rate including generous incentives for high performance.
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of EdgeTier products and the customer service product market.
- Identification and tracking of competitor offerings.
- Contacting potential clients via email, phone, and in person to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Set up and facilitation of meetings between sales prospects and the EdgeTier executive team.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Maintaining and developing a sales pipeline and process for all prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional, cordial, and excellent in-person social skills.
- Self-starter with a structured and analytical mind.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Experience using CRM software and/or sales pipeline management.
- (bonus) Proven negotiation and closing skills in sales positions.
- (bonus) Previous entrepreneurial experience or time spent in early stage start-ups.
- (bonus) Previous enterprise sales experience.
- (bonus) In-depth knowledge of the customer service industry and its current events.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.