intelligent agent assistanT
Arthur provides customer service agents with artificial intelligence (AI) suggestions and assistance for repetitive work, but uses human intuition for complex interactions.
Arthur results in faster time to resolution, higher-quality customer responses, increases in customer satisfaction, and increased agent performance.
Through intelligent agent-assistance, Arthur produces a 4X reduction in average handling times for AI-enabled responses in live production environments.
Supercharge human agents with artificial intelligence
Intuitive Agent Interface
Arthur streamlines and automates repetitive tasks for customer service agents, allowing them focus on complex customer queries and higher value activities.
- Queries are presented in a simple intuitive UI
- Arthur writes customer-specific responses to known topics
- Intelligently generated responses are complete, correct, and tailored for each customer
- All relevant customer details are presented to agents in a single interface
- Arthur automates branding, signoff, wrap-up processes, and routing
- Arthur links all previous queries into a single customer conversation
- Centrally controlled multi-lingual text templates help to speed email composition
Complete Administrative Control
In high performance customer service teams, managers need access to accurate, complete, and real-time metrics on agent performance and activity. Arthur provides complete access to all agent and customer activity.
- Comprehensive live and historic reporting
- Live dashboard of current queue and agent performance
- Search and management of real-time queues and historic queries
- Automated and manual agent-assignment options
- Centralised management of text-templates
- Complete access and user-management system
- Monitoring of custom SLA and AHT metrics
Smart and flexible routing
Unlike plugins to existing systems, Arthur has a complete live view of your contact centre and your customers. This allows Arthur to optimally route and deflect queries as they arrive.
- Automatically select the right agent for each query based on the topic, each agent's expertise and the live customer centre capacity
- Prioritise queries based on customer details (e.g. order value or customer profile) or the urgency of the query
- Implement effective deflection and customer-assist approaches that address customer queries before they reach agents
- Instantly react to changes in contact rates and agent shortages
Behind the scenes, Arthur works to intelligently route, handle, and generate responses to customer queries without human interaction.
- Flexible platform for client-specific routing and response logic
- Multi-lingual capabilities for routing and email generation
- Automated, AI-assisted, accurate query classification and labelling
- Automated email branding for multi-brand organisations
- Flexible integration with well known CRM systems such as Zendesk, Salesforce, and Oracle
Arthur cuts handling times for automated topics by up to 80%
With Arthur, customer service agents spend less time writing repetitive information, and searching for booking details. The required information for every customer query is presented, with a pre-written response from arthur. The agents simply approve responses, editing where necessary.
- Over time, Arthur performance improves, learning where agents are adjusting suggested responses.
- Customer service agents spend less time on mundane processes and queries, focusing instead on complex cases.
- Arthur is always available, makes no spelling mistakes, and follows best practice for every response.
- A single agent can process up to 5 times as many customer queries with Arthur assisting.
Arthur uses the latest developments in Natural Language Processing (NLP), recurrent neural networks, and conversational interfaces to accurately determine customer meaning from free flowing text.
With plugins for major CRM systems, and customer implementations for internal APIs, customer responses written by Arthur follow your internal best practice, and are completely customised for each interaction.
Arthur can be deployed as a cloud system, or deployed on-premises. The Arthur system is scalable to millions of interactions and thousands of simultaneous customer service agents.
Identify where Arthur and AI can help you
Not every inbound query is automatable. Not every query can be hands-off.
The EdgeTier team has extensive experience in analysis of historic customer data to identify the service topics and agent processes that are best suited for automation, and for Arthur augmentation.
Talk to us about implementing Arthur at your contact centre now.