Account Executive – UK Lead
Bring the latest advances in AI to the contact centre industry globally
Help make AI in customer care more human.
At EdgeTier, we build software that supercharges customer care teams by seamlessly blending AI, automation and people. Our customers are ambitious organisations that want to deliver high-quality personalised customer service at scale. EdgeTier’s software works intelligently to ensure that customer care staff can deliver personalised and contextual interactions each time a customer connects with them.
The opportunity is huge, and we believe that in 10 years time there won’t be a customer care organisation in the world that isn’t using machine learning and intelligent software at its core. We are very much at the start of our journey and have a huge opportunity to seize. We hope that you can help us get there.
About This Role
EdgeTier are fast-growing company operating in an exciting market. Our technology is loved by our customers and we are now seeking to accelerate growth of our customer base in the UK. This is a unique opportunity to become a senior member of EdgeTier, focussed on delivering sales growth. As part of this role, you will take a lead role in delivering new customers for EdgeTier.
We are looking for someone who will work directly with the management team of EdgeTier, fuel our growth, and help shape our overall go to market strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for delivering new customers for EdgeTier across the UK
- Guide customers through the sales process, from education of how our technology can dramatically improve their customer support organisation, to closing deals and ensuring customer success
- Have ample room to grow and become a leader in the EdgeTier commercial team
- Work directly with the senior management team of EdgeTier
- Have a real-impact on the future of EdgeTier
You would be a fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company delivering enterprise sales
- A track record of top performance, delivering and exceeding revenue targets
- Enterprise pricing and negotiation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A hands-on approach to working with enterprise customers
- A self-starter mentality with an ability to adapt quickly in a high-growth start-up environment
- Some start-up experience
- Experience in organisation / monitoring of a sales process and pipeline
- Experience in the customer care industry
- A strong interest in technology and an ability to grasp and explain technical concepts